Novurania’s new Como 18 has the company’s Italian heritage on full display. The Como has fresh, stylish lines and a deck layout with seating for eight. Beneath the seats are finished lockers for gear.
Boarding is stable with non-skid fiberglass steps on both the port and starboard sides. The center console has ample room for a full electronics package and provides the freedom to move easily around the entire deck, a valuable feature especially when docking. LOA 20’ 4”/6.20m, beam 8’ 10”/2.69m. Typically powered by a Yamaha 115Hp outboard, the Como will achieve a top speed of 37 knots, with torque to spare for watersports. As with all Novurania tenders, the inflatable tube is made with proprietary Hypair + Hypalon fabric, the very best available.
Founded 35 years ago, Novurania continues to set new standards and remains flexible to customize any tender to meet our discerning client’s requests.
- LOA: 20’ 4” / 6.20m
- Beam: 8’ 10” / 2.69m
- Standard Power: 115Hp outboard
- Top speed: 37 kts
- Passenger capacity: 8
- Fiberglass console complete with steering system, stainless steering wheel, switch panel, grab rail, storage compartment
- Anchor storage compartment, lifting points, bow eye
- Port & Starboard fiberglass step entry on tube
- Navigational lights, LED deck courtesy lights
- Complete upholstery package
- Battery charger, bilge pump, deck sump pump
- Bow step with navigation light and cleat
- Fresh Water shower system
- Accessory plug
- Bimini top
- Custom gelcoat colors
- Custom tube colors
- Custom upholstery colors
- Custom logo on tube trim
- Electronics: VHF, compass, depth sounder, GPS, stereo system, AIS
- Engine packages
- Fire extinguisher
- Port & Starboard tow eyes for three point tow system
- Teak or synthetic decking
- Swim ladder
Novurania has since built its impeccable reputation by hand-building one vessel at a time to the precise specifications of highly discerning clientele.
We continue to innovate, traveling worldwide for smart design ideas and progressive state-of-the-art equipment to keep Novurania at the leading edge of engineering and design.
It is this spirit that makes Novurania the most sought-after luxury tender manufacturing company in the industry today. We do not just build a boat. We live them, build them, test them, improve them, and we do this continuously – day after day. It is not just about building boats – it is what we love to do – and because of this, Novurania will always be the Superior Choice.